Thursday, February 25, 2010

Orlando Brewery


1301 Atlanta Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806
407-872-1117
http://www.orlandobrewing.com/

I flew into Orlando, Florida with a list of breweries to go to but in the end there was only one: every other brewery on my list has closed within the list year. It's a sad event for Orlando but at least they were left with a damn good one, "Florida's only certified organic brewery" conforming with the German Purity Law in 1516.

It's kinda hard to reach in an industrial district off of I-4 but I think that adds to the ambiance. The taproom is in a corner of the brew-house, one of my favorite brewery set-ups. Every time I find myself in space like Orlando Brewery I think of the evolution. I like the idea of growing up with your beer; brewers starting small, just trying to find their inspiration then slowly growing up, carving a part of their brew-house into a taproom. Outside they have seating and a stage which they play music quite often.















Organic Brewing Blonde Ale
Organic Brewing Pale Ale
Organic Brewing Red Ale
Organic Brewing Brown Ale
Organic Brewing Blackwater Porter
Organic Brewing Eagle Stout
Organic Brewing Olde Pelican
Organic Brewing European Pilz
Organic Brewing Pompous Ass

Hours Open:
Mon - Thurs 3-10pm
Fri & Sat Noon - Late
Sun 3-9pm

Happy Hour: Open - 6pm $3 pints
Brewery Hours: Mon - Sat @ 6pm
Free Wireless
Tuesday 2 for 1
Thursday Ladies Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...