Sunday, January 30, 2011

Arbor Brewing Company


 114 East Washington 
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
734-213-1393
 Arbor Brewing Company was our second stop in Ann Arbor.  Every beer that I tasted were good enough to get a pint, alas they have so many beers on tap that Jonah would have had to carry me to the car if I did that. 

The Crye Baby Rye was excellent.  I love when breweries have ryes, I will always order it.  It's such a rarity and such a treat, an opinion I share with my cousin Mike Szymula.  There are two pubs for Arbor Brewing Co., we visited the ABC Brewpub (clever name).  The building had a great look to it even though the back room smelled like barf, something you have to live with being in a college town.
All in all, Ann Arbor is a great beer destination if you're in the Detroit area.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...