Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crazy July Life


Hey everyone, sorry for being so lame with my lack of blogging this month, but it has been a CRAZY July.  At both my daytime jobs, I had large events that went off wonderfully but took a lot of time and effort.  The goods news, YES! there's good news, is that even though I was working hard, beer was still in my Crazy July Life.  I went to Anchorage where I visited some breweries there AND picked up my first batch of blog t-shirts.  My event with the Copper River Marketing Association included a beer tasting with Alaskan Brewing Co that I got to organize!  Finally, this weekend I ran the beer garden at the Copper River WILD! Festival Salmon Jam, which included tasting some delicious brews from Denali Brewing Co.
I have much more to tell you all about these events, alas I am still so exhausted.  Stay tuned this week for some in depth postings of my Crazy July Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...