Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oregon - Still Deciding...


Two trips in two months, going to the same city?  Yes it's true, I'm headed to Oregon again.  Just last month I was in Beervana to attend Emily and Alex's wedding.  Not only did I find time to hit some breweries (all East-side, both North and South), Jonah and I also jetted out to the coast to sample the wonderful breweries of Astoria. 

This trip revolves around my work for Copper River Salmon.  As luck has it, I was able to stretch 3 days of training near the airport into 9 days of the Great Northwest including a road trip down to Northern California. 

I'm hoping to make a few brewery visits: Mt Shasta Brewing, Dunsmuir Brewery Works, Breakside Brewing Company, Hopworks Bike Bar.

I'm still trying to decide my Friday night dinner brewery: Widmer, Bridgeport, or MacTarnahans?

Also, what brewery should I go to on Saturday?  Burnside Brewing or Upright Brewing?

Let me know where I should go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...