Wednesday, May 11, 2011

North Coast Brewing Company


North Coast Brewing Co.
455 North Main Street
Fort Bragg CA 95437
707 964-2739
Fort Bragg, CA is awesome!  I would totally move there, it's going on the list.  Jonah and I completed the Coast Highway by driving from Santa Cruz north this winter (we drove from the south to Santa Cruz the winter before).  North Coast Brewing Company was a destination brewery for Jonah, Old Rasputin being one of his favorite beers.  There was absolutely no arm pulling to get me to go and order the sampler.  Wow what a sampler.  North Coast has some serious beers, I left a little wobbly.  My favorites?  I'm going to agree with Jonah, the Old Rasputin is an amazing beer, but I'm going to raise him the Scrimshaw Pilsner.  Amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...