Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Summer Time!


And more importantly, time for summer beer.  Seasonal beers are great for many reasons, for one it's exciting to see new beers at your local brewery or in the beer cooler.  Another is enjoying a beer that reflects what's going on in the world around you.  Last night I was able to sit in the "hot" Alaska summer solstice sun with 21st Amendment's High or Hell Watermelon, their summer seasonal.  HHW has a fruity tone (you guessed it... watermelon!) that works as a Sunny Time Beer, but wouldn't be as appropriate after a day of skiing.

What beers are you going to be drinking this summer?

P.S. Look at our new logo!



1 comment:

  1. I looooove summer seasonals! I love going to the store and seeing all the new beers. I have to say that seasonals are my favorite beers because it also connects a sense of mystery with the yummy beer taste. Some I like are Widmer Citra Blonde Summer ale, Bridgeport Summer Squeeze Bright Ale, and of course, Mcmenamins Purple Haze!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...